The benefits of cucumber gel masks for the face can reduce panda eye problems, reduce acne, and moisturize the face. You can adjust how to make a cucumber gel mask according to the skin problem you want to treat.
There are various types of natural face masks that are good for skin health. One of them is a cucumber gel mask. Cucumber contains vitamin C and caffeic acid which are effective in reducing inflammation and irritation of the skin. In addition, cucumber is also rich in water content (up to 96%) so it can hydrate the skin well. No doubt the two cucumber ingredients are often used as natural face masks that are healthy and safe, even for sensitive skin.
One of the cucumber gel mask products that you can try is Peter Thomas Roth.
Also read this article
What is Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask?
This super delicate gel mitigates, hydrates and detoxifies the appearance of dry, aggravated skin with plant concentrates of Cucumber, Papaya, Chamomile, Pineapple, Sugar Maple, Sugarcane, Orange, Lemon, Bilberry and Aloe Vera. Superb for assisting with quieting and alleviate the skin’s appearance after sun openness, strips, waxing, facials and extractions
Ingredients in Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- Cucumber Extract – assists with feeding, hydrate, solace, alleviates, quiets and de-puffs the presence of skin.
- Papaya Extract – plentiful in nutrients, this regular catalyst relax the presence of skin.
- Chamomile Extract – a characteristic bloom remove that helps comfort and mitigate the appearance of skin. – Pineapple Extract – normally plentiful in minerals, this concentrate assists skin with looking smoother, more splendid and more brilliant.
- Sugarcane and Sugar Maple Extracts – contain properties that help improve the appearance of skin bluntness.
- Orange and Lemon Extracts – normal citrus extricates that help strengthen, tone and limit the presence of pores.
- Bilberry Extract – gives against oxidant benefits.
- Aloe Vera – helps quiet and hydrate the presence of skin.
How to Use Peter Thomas Roth’s Cucumber Gel Mask
Apply a liberal coat on clean skin. Permit cover to stay on for 10 minutes. Flush with cool water. For an extremely cool treatment, refrigeration item. For a concentrated treatment, apply a slender layer as the last layer of skin health management and leave on for the time being. Utilize 2-3 times per week or every day for serious hydration.
Testimonials of Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Users
I utilized this each and every day and night as a day by day lotion. it doesn’t need to be utilized a veil if utilizing less. I’ve never would be wise to skin than when I utilize this and a little goes a LONG way. I used to have a ton of skin break out along my jawline, not any longer. continuously sits incredible under my cosmetics, no bad things to say
I don’t think about the detoxifying factor, yet it unquestionably hydrates. it’s quite delicate and doesn’t actually leave any sort of shivering or anything when you apply it’s anything but, a decent cooling feeling. I keep it in the refrigerator and use it after any heavier covers, particularly the pumpkin chemical one from PTR, and it quiets my skin and feels sooo great to put on after. it’s truly calming and a little truly goes far.
I love this item up until now, I have been having issues with underground cystic skin break out of late that I continue to pick at and this truly assisted with my redness and irritation. In the event that you are battling with dryness and skin inflammation I strongly suggest binge spending on this item!
Great not incredible. I have patches of red skin that come when I am focused. Master: Great cooling impact on skin, noticeable decrease of redness. Con: surface of item can be tacky when utilized without help from anyone else and aggravate skin. I would suggest mixing with a cream and certainly keeping in refrigerator for cooling impact.